The easiest path to content creation starts with webinars, webcasts, and podcasts. In a simple interview format, you can discuss the issues, offer solutions and best practices, and wrap it up with some lessons-learned. If you’re really smart, you’ll invite a handful of additional subject-matter experts to be fellow panelists. Suddenly, your webinar becomes very credible. Best of all, the content presented within the webinar can be re-purposed for additional content such as case studies, whitepapers, or blogs. As a nice bonus, the more you publish this content, the more the search engines rank you higher, and the more traffic you push towards your web site and your available content. It’s a wonderful thing, isn’t it?
We are so good at doing this, we have an entire organization focused on delivering this service.
Check us out - Talking Bluntly.
We follow a standardized approach to ensure the webinar is of the highest quality. Perhaps even more importantly, it ensures you’re involvement is minimal thereby allowing you to focus on other activities.
- The Discovery week: Launch meeting conference call with client and production team, where we brainstorm the webinar direction and creative direction. End goal: Client approval on topic, timing, panelists, and promotion.
- The Promotion week: Start driving people to register for the main event by creating awareness on the corporate website and by email. End goal: All client stakeholders are actively aware of the pending event and are promoting it to their database of contacts.
- The Social week: Engage social media champions to promote the pending event with their audience, combined with a second wave of corporate outbound promotion. End goal: Client starts to see some real excitement around the pending event.
- The Messaging week: Develop the framework of the presentation to be used during the live event, ensuring all stakeholders have bought in to the key messages, and can still have adequate time to research speaking points prior to the event. End goal: Client had ample time to prepare for the live event.
- The Final Drive week: All stakeholders actively push for attendance. This includes additional outbound emails, client-driven phone calls, and social media engagement. End goal: Client is aware of the registration list and can prepare for high-value targets scheduled to be in attendance.
- The Main Event week: Everything comes together in an amazing live event that is attended by high-value prospects. End goal: Client is delighted with the results and can’t wait to do another one.
- The Cleanup Week: The webinar is post-produced and posted to the main streaming services. Internal systems are updated with the newly acquired sales leads and corporate sales are actively closing business. Ongoing promotion for the archived event is already underway. End goal: the client gets ongoing value from the webinar for many years.
If this is something you'd like to better understand - head on over to Talking Bluntly, or submit your inquiry here at My Lead Agency and we'll hook you up.